Bored? Netflix Shows Worth Watching

Photo Leana Pustam

Netflix offers hundreds of shows and movies available to stream.

Charlotte Rose, A&E Assistant Editor

1. Scandal– This political soap opera is highly addictive. Kerry Washington plays a powerful “fixer” in Washington, D.C. The show revolves around her and the “gladiators in suits” trying to fix the problems caused by government leaders. ABC also includes a troubling love triangle involving the President of the United States.
  2. Friends– This classic show was just recently added to Netflix. It takes place in New York and follows six young adults trying to find their way through work and love. The show is filled with jokes and relatable problems.  The show has won a handful of awards and has become one of the most popular sitcoms of all time.
  3. Prison Break– This show features two brothers, one has been sent to jail for a crime he did not commit, and the other creates an impressive plan to break his brother out of jail. This show is very addictive and will keep you on the edge of your seat.
  4. New Girl– This show will lighten your mood instantly. This sitcom revolves around a quirky school teacher named Jess. Jess broke things off with her boyfriend and moved into an apartment with three male roommates. Her roommates are not exactly normal, adding to the comedic factor of the show.
  5. How to Get Away with Murder– a fast paced crime show that focuses on a group of talented law students. The group fixes messes made by other people but also somehow makes a huge mess of their own. Trained to cover their tracks, the group does everything they can not to get caught.