PTSA Hosts Robinsons First Fall Festival

Robinson’s first Fall Festival will take place Nov. 5 from 2-6p.m. at the Football field.

Fall+illustration+for+upcoming+Festival+hosted+by+RHS+PTSA.+

Photo Yesenia Rosario

Fall illustration for upcoming Festival hosted by RHS PTSA.

Yesenia Rosario, Staff Writer

Live music, food, games and a dunk tank to submerge your favorite teachers in is what you can expect at the first PTSA-hosted RHS Fall Festival.

The Fall Festival will be held Nov. 5 on the football field from 2-6 p.m. It is for people of all ages, so inviting family and friends is encouraged. Cost-wise, it will be $10 for an entry wristband and $15 for a sheet of 26 tickets.

Inspired by seeing the Chiaramonte Elementary PTA host a fall festival for their school, former RHS PTSA Parent President Ami-Marie Granger-Welch thought it would be a great way to bring the community together.

“It has been a tough couple of years,” Granger-Welch said. “We thought a community event would be a nice way to involve other schools.”

PTSA Student President Cassidy Chapman (‘23) holds high hopes and excitement for everyone attending.

“I am hoping for a successful outcome,” Chapman said. “I am definitely excited to see, and personally dunk, Mr. Dave Brown.”

One will have the opportunity to dunk teachers and administrators such as, Principal David Brown, Assistant Principal Christopher Pettit, Chef Mitchell Smithey and Coach Marlo Hollingshed.

The fall festival will hold something for everyone from food and live music to games.

“Live and local music, games, food…,” Chapman said. “We hope to make it a yearly tradition to constantly bring the community together.”