Summer playlist playing on Spotify.
Opinion
10 Songs That Are Necessary for Your Summer Playlist
Ryan Rolle, Staff Writer • May 2, 2024

Valentine’s Day Gift Guide

If you want to do more than just the basic chocolate and flowers
Photo Ashlyn Miller
Lego Flowers are the perfect, everlasting gift.

You know what season it is. It’s that time of the year when everyone wears pink and red, and if you’re lucky you will get a gift or two. But what to get? I think that the perfect gift should be unique and personal. Here are five gifts to get your partner this Valentine’s Day.

1) Lego Flowers

Lego flowers are always a safe choice. You and your partner can build them together, and they last forever! There are so many different options, so you can get their favorite flower to show you care. These bouquets range from $15-$60 and you can buy them from Amazon.

2) Personalized Vinyl

If your partner has a record player, in my opinion, this is the best gift you can get. You can pick all of the songs on it and put your own picture on the cover. This gift is a little more expensive, but they’re guaranteed to cherish it forever. You can get one for as low as $30 from American Vinyl Co.

3) Custom Candle

This one is more popular, but it’s always a classic. You can put a picture of the two of you on the front and pick out their favorite scent. It’s thoughtful, personal and useful. I always like Yankee, I think they do a good job.

4) Gift Basket

A gift basket is perfect for a girl or boy. All you have to do is buy a cute basket from any store, I recommend Target and fill it with a couple of snacks, their favorite candies and then pick a theme. Whether it’s movie night, self-care, sports kit or cozy essentials, they are bound to use and love every gift in it and can even use the basket for storage.

5) Scrapbook

For this gift, you can put in as much or as little effort as you want. All you have to do is print out a few photos and write cute captions, and if you want add stickers and drawings. Like I said, it can be really simple or really intricate, it all depends on how much time you put in and how much money you can spend. You can also find many different “fill-in” scrapbooks, in case you aren’t as creative, but want something thoughtful.

These are just a few options, as long as you get them something that shows how much you care it should be great. Regardless of what you buy, I hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine’s Day.