The student news site of Robinson High School

Knight Writers

• Feb. 16 is a Non-Student Day
  • Spring Break is Mar. 11-15.

Knight Writers

Knight Writers

Lakeem Johnson (24) running the relay on Senior Night.
Sports
New Record is Scored and Best is Set All At States
Jordan De La Cruz, Sports Editor • June 3, 2024
Cover of Billie Eilishs fourth album, Hit Me Hard and Soft.
"Hit Me Hard and Soft" Hit Me Like a Bus
Yesenia Rosario, Co-Editor-in-Chief • May 23, 2024
Varsity Flag Football team celebrating after winning the States Championship.
Knights Skew Jaguar Meat During States Game
Jordan De La Cruz, Incoming Sports Writer • May 20, 2024
Darius Walsh (24) riding on his friends shoulders clutching his yearbook during the senior clap-out.
So Long Seniors
Ashlyn Miller, Co Editor-In-Chief • May 20, 2024

College Dorm Essential Finds on Amazon

These college dorm finds are sure to make your college experience worth looking forward to
Collage of college dorm essentials that all college freshmen need.

Starting the journey of college is an exciting adventure filled with new experiences and discoveries. For incoming freshmen, one of the most important things is setting up your new home away from home: the college dorm. From space-saving solutions to cozy comforts, navigating the world of shopping for college dorms can be both overwhelming and exhilarating. This guide is made to make things easier and help you to take care of the most needed essentials for your new space.

iBetterLife Adhesive Silicone multi wall hooks.
  1. First on the list is the iBetter Life Adhesive Silicone wall hooks. These toothbrush holders offer a plethora of benefits perfect for college students and dormitory living. Its multi-functionality addresses the space constraints commonly associated with college dorm living. With the ability to hang toothbrushes, towels, razors, and even phone and computer cables these hooks efficiently keeping essential items within reach.

Famichan shower portable shower caddy.

2. This Famichan shower caddy is a total must have for any incoming college freshman. In my opinion, this is ideal for first time college students due to its portability and convenience. With 8 pockets for ample storage, it ensures easy organization of essential items. My favorite feature of this item is that it features a drawstring that provides privacy, while the quick dry mesh keeps everything dry and clean. It’s perfect for dorm life and beyond.

SMIRLY 6 Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer with Drawers.

3. This was one of my absolute favorite finds on amazon. To me, the SMIRLY 6 Shelf Hanging Closet Organizer is ideal for college students looking for an efficient way to keep their dorm room’s tidy and organized. It maximizes vertical storage and minimizes the need for additional storage. I also love that the design of this organizer allows you to  organize anything that you want to store in your dorm.

DUODUO Heated Electric Blanket 62″x84″ Twin Size Warm Coral Fleece.

4. The DUODUO Heated Electric Blanket is absolutely on the top of my college wishlist. It’s the perfect find for those who are moving from the Florida heat to colder temperatures. The electric blanket is perfect for cozy nights and is specifically fitted for a twin bed and features an automatic shut-off feature after 10 hours. With four heat settings and plush fleece material, it promises comfort all winter long. I’ll definitely be purchasing and using this blanket regularly.

Photo of a lineup of the Pink Stuff products.

5. Although you might not think to add cleaning products to your college dorm list. The Pink Stuff is my absolute favorite cleaner. The full set on amazon comes in a pack of three and includes Miracle Cleaning Paste, Multi-Purpose Cleaner and Cream Cleaner. I love this product due to it’s versatility and ability to tackle stains on various surfaces from kitchen counters to bathroom tiles. It’s effective every time and ensures shiny, spotless results making this product perfect for quick clean-ups before guests or after a hectic study session.

As you embark on your college journey, it’s essential to ensure that your dorm room is a comfortable and functional space that feels like home. With the options on this guide, hopefully you can be confident in selecting the most needed essentials for your new space.