The student news site of Robinson High School

Knight Writers

• Feb. 16 is a Non-Student Day
  • Spring Break is Mar. 11-15.

Knight Writers

Knight Writers

A clip from the cinematic trailer used to announce the Sorry Im Outside Tour.
A&E
PARTYNEXTDOOR4 Is a Party In Itself
Jadyn Grayes, A&E and Multimedia Editor • May 5, 2024
Cover of Gracie Abrams new album cover The Secret of Us announced to release June 21.
Gracie Abrams unlocks her new album "THE SECRET OF US"
Sophie Le, Incoming Opinion Editor • May 5, 2024
POLL

Does Taylor Swift deserve the hype?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robinson Loses a “Fireman”

Marczynski left a personally made pen in the mailboxes of her colleagues as a hoilday gift.
Photo Matthew Hall

Paula Marczyski retired today, leaving behind a legacy of more than 20 years of service to Robinson High School and to the Kevin McCarthy Library, which she helped modernize and dedicate.

Cythina Bass-Hollis: “I believe the school will suffer without her expertise. After a good deal of turmoil and confusion, Robinson will eventually adjust to her absence.”

Francis Jackson: “She brought our media center from the past to the present. She fought very hard to modernize it.”

Lawrence Hollis: “Paula leaves behind a tangible legacy in the form of the many new books and multimedia resources she continually added to our Media Center. What I will miss most about her is knowing that the Media Center was under firm control and that there was an experienced library scientist on staff.”

Susan Haire: “She has such a wonderful resource for our school! She has had to embrace the technological changes and done so with ‘grace under fire’ so to speak. I will truly miss having her here!”

Buffy Vassey: “I’ll miss talking books with her. I’ll also miss talking about our families.”

Mark Elliott: “At times she is a ‘fireman’, always putting out fires not of her doing. Paula is a compliment to RHS.”