The yearbook is scheduled for release

The 2020-2021 yearbook will be available to students on May 13 and May 14

Yovanni Cardona (21) works on several spreads for the yearbook.

Photo Courtesy of Yovanni Cordona

Yovanni Cardona (’21) works on several spreads for the yearbook.

Ella Wertz, News and Features Editor

As the end of the year is approaching, the Robinson Yearbook staff has announced the release of the 2020-2021 yearbook.

“The theme for this year’s book is ‘from here on out’ and Clara [the Editor-in-Chief]  and I chose this theme because we wanted to provide a positive outlook to the uncertainties that we are facing as a community,” Yovanni Cardona (’21), the Managing Editor, said.

The yearbook will be available for seniors Thursday, May 13. For freshmen, sophomores and juniors, their copy will be given out on Friday, May 14. Students can pick up their yearbooks in the courtyard during all three lunches. eLearners can pick up their yearbooks from 3:30 p.m. to 5:3o p.m. by the student affairs door.

Clara Celedon (’21) explained that the staff is looking forward to the release of this year’s yearbook.

“I think the staff is most excited about seeing the final product and all of our hard work pay off. It’s always exciting to see the real thing and look through the pages together as a team when it finally comes,” she said.

The yearbook will contain many interesting features on sports, various students and other aspects of school that are unique to Robinson. Additionally, the staff experimented with new design elements to create this year’s book.

“Students should look forward to the design of the book since it is something that Robinson hasn’t seen before,” Cardona said. “They should also look forward to the stories that lie within the book.”