The student news site of Robinson High School

Knight Writers

• Feb. 16 is a Non-Student Day
  • Spring Break is Mar. 11-15.

Knight Writers

Knight Writers

Casa Azuls classic churros.
A&E
Casa Azul a Sugar-Coated Fiesta
Whittaley Bowden, Senior Staff Writer • April 26, 2024
POLL

Does Taylor Swift deserve the hype?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Robinson will Host Hillsborough’s All-County

Traffic caution is urged in anticipation of Hillsborough County’s annual band gathering
Photo Ashlyn Miller
Kathrine Aguilair (‘25) plays her trumpet solo during the band’s winter concert.

Robinson will be hosting Hillsborough’s band and orchestra All-County beginning the evening of Thursday, Feb. 1 and continuing through Saturday, Feb. 3. All-County is an event in which hundreds of band students throughout Hillsborough County gather at a chosen school and practice together for three days in preparation for a final performance. This will be Robinson’s first time hosting. Although it comes with great honor, it also requires heavy preparation and a busy schedule.

Preliminary to the event, Principal David Brown sent out emails and calls warning students of the anticipated traffic. The gathering will bring an additional 700-800 people to school arriving at 8:30 am. The buses will be entering the student parking lot from the Rembrandt Road entrance. Students and parents are urged to allocate extra time and caution for drop-off and parking on Friday morning.

“So again, we are honored to host this event, but understand it may cause some delays in our school traffic on Friday morning. Please be patient with us and most importantly, please be safe,” Brown said.