INSTAGRAM: Get Pumped, It’s Spirit Week!

Spirit Week is back at Robinson.

Allie Barton, Social Media Editor

Robinson is having their second Spirit Week next week, March 8 through March 11.

Tuesday’s theme is Teen Beach, where you’ll see who is on team Surfer or team Biker. Wednesday, people will reveal their “White Lie” day by wearing a white tee with a white lie on it. Thursday, people will carry their supplies in anything but their traditional book bag. Every graduation class will wear their class colors on Friday (Senior: white, junior: grey, sophomore: black, freshmen: silver) for the Pep Rally at 2:36 p.m.

Priya Sambasivan, the President of SGA, helped set up and organize spirit week for the school.

“Spirit week is a lot of fun, and I would encourage everyone to participate if they can because it’s nice to be a part of a joint activity with everyone in your school. Plus, the themes we have for next week are pretty funny, and it should be entertaining seeing all of your classmates in their different outfits or costumes,” Sambasivan shared

With all students being back on campus during deconstruction, spirit is happening at the perfect time. “Between COVID, portables, and the deconstruction of our campus, I’d say that RHS is in need of some spirit. The spirit week ends with a pep rally, which will be a nice way to end the third quarter into spring break, and we’re starting the buildup to prom as well!” Sambasivan added.