(From left to right) Robinsons Past Principals Sylvia Albritton (1990-1996), Sandy Bunkin (1996-2001), Laura Zavatkay (2004-2012), Johnny Bush (2012-2016), Robert Bhoolai (2016-2022) and current Principal David Brown (2022-Present) at the Rededication Ceremony.
Around the School
Robinson Celebrates New Beginnings with Rededication Ceremony
Cecilia Cheng, Print Managing Editor • March 26, 2024
Lakeem Johnson (24) training during track season.
Q&A With Track Co-Captain Lakeem Johnson
Anika Sanka, Staff Writer • March 25, 2024

Cross Country Hillsborough Invitational

Hillsborough invitational is one of the most anticipated cross country competitions of the year. This year Robinson was victorious, with Jack Rogers (’15) who came in first, and Blake Stanford (’14) coming in third place.

“I’m proud of our guys,” said Stanford. “We ran tough.”

The meet brought a positive attitude to the runners, who are more determined and ready than ever for a great season, especially when it comes to beating Plant.

“This win means that our team is now a solid competitor for bigger teams like plant,” said Rogers.

Stanford agreed. “I think coming so close to beating Plant shocked some people, so I know once we get stronger we’ll be a solid team in the post-season.”

What next for our boys and girls cross country team? “Our team has nowhere to go but up. Not everyone ran a perfect race but when everyone can do their best at the same time our team should dominate,” Rogers said.