(From left to right) Robinsons Past Principals Sylvia Albritton (1990-1996), Sandy Bunkin (1996-2001), Laura Zavatkay (2004-2012), Johnny Bush (2012-2016), Robert Bhoolai (2016-2022) and current Principal David Brown (2022-Present) at the Rededication Ceremony.
Around the School
Robinson Celebrates New Beginnings with Rededication Ceremony
Cecilia Cheng, Print Managing Editor • March 26, 2024
Lakeem Johnson (24) training during track season.
Q&A With Track Co-Captain Lakeem Johnson
Anika Sanka, Staff Writer • March 25, 2024

Flawless Currently: Boys Soccer

The Robinson boys soccer team drove their record to 4-0 last night with a hard fought 4-3 victory against 3A District 9 rival Jefferson.

The Knights started out sluggish in the match, surrendering a goal to the Dragons early. Junior Jerson Camacho evened the score on a free kick, then senior Arshia Haj beat the keeper on a long pass from Daniel Xiques to put Robinson up at half, 2-1.

The Knights gave up an equalizer on a penalty kick in the second half, but again forged ahead on a solo goal by freshman Peter Santa Ana. The Dragons scored again and evened the score 3-3. Then Camacho went to St. Jorge on Jefferson and put them down for good. His second goal of the night put the Knights up 4-3 and established their currently perfect season.

The next game is Thursday night at Spoto.