The student news site of Robinson High School

Knight Writers

• Feb. 16 is a Non-Student Day
  • Spring Break is Mar. 11-15.

Knight Writers

Knight Writers

Lakeem Johnson (24) running the relay on Senior Night.
Sports
New Record is Scored and Best is Set All At States
Jordan De La Cruz, Sports Editor • June 3, 2024
Cover of Billie Eilishs fourth album, Hit Me Hard and Soft.
"Hit Me Hard and Soft" Hit Me Like a Bus
Yesenia Rosario, Co-Editor-in-Chief • May 23, 2024
Varsity Flag Football team celebrating after winning the States Championship.
Knights Skew Jaguar Meat During States Game
Jordan De La Cruz, Incoming Sports Writer • May 20, 2024
Darius Walsh (24) riding on his friends shoulders clutching his yearbook during the senior clap-out.
So Long Seniors
Ashlyn Miller, Co Editor-In-Chief • May 20, 2024

Flag Football Defends Home Territory Against Tampa Catholic

Flag Football wins 41-0 against Tampa Catholic at Regional Semi-Finals
Jasmyn+Mitchner+%2826%29+jukes+two+girls+before+making+her+touchdown.+
Photo Yesenia Rosario
Jasmyn Mitchner (’26) jukes two girls before making her touchdown.

With a squeaky-clean record, the Girls Flag Football team triumphed 41-0 against the Tampa Catholic Crusaders on Tuesday, April 30.

The Dewey Mitchell Field welcomed the guests, the Crusaders, at 7 p.m. With the Knights starting with the ball, they ended the first half at 21-0. Being undefeated this season, unsurprisingly, the girls wasted no time in asserting their dominance scoring back-to-back touchdowns and leaving the Crusaders in the dust.

Tuesday’s game was their Regional Semi-Finals, so this win has led them to participate in Regional Finals on Friday, May 3. This respective match will be a home game against Wildwood High School at 7 p.m.