The student news site of Robinson High School

Knight Writers

• Feb. 16 is a Non-Student Day
  • Spring Break is Mar. 11-15.

Knight Writers

Knight Writers

Casa Azuls classic churros.
A&E
Casa Azul a Sugar-Coated Fiesta
Whittaley Bowden, Senior Staff Writer • April 26, 2024
POLL

Does Taylor Swift deserve the hype?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Winter Fashion Trends

You can steal everything from your grandma’s closet
Illustration+depicting+fashionable+trends+for+this+winter.+
Photo Janiece Mitchner
Illustration depicting fashionable trends for this winter.

Florida’s touching down on weather below 70. It’s our cue to bust out the box of winter clothes and assemble the perfect winter outfits. Here are a few winter essentials to add to your winter wardrobe.

Fur Earmuffs 

Kicking off the chilly season with the perfect accessory, fur earmuffs will not only keep your ears warm from the frigid air but add that extra spice to your outfit. Whether a white pair to match with fun colors or a brown pair to match with your more neutral toned closet, earmuffs are the investment that will never go out of style!

Knitwear 

If you have the skill of knitting or crocheting you can craft beautiful handmade sweaters, one of a kind. Knits are easy to come upon and perfect for a lightweight alternative to a sweater.

Cardigans 

Grab your grandmother’s favorite button-up cardigan, add a white or black undershirt with your preferred bottoms and you’re all set. You can dress a cardigan up or down depending on the occasion, adhering bows, pins and even patches.

Oversized Leather Jacket

A timeless piece, an oversized worn in leather jacket can coordinate with anything in your closet. It’s the perfect, one jacket in the closet you need living in Florida, making your outfit look good and keeping you warm.

Leg Warmers 

Leg warmers come in all different shapes and colors to pair with any outfit. They flawlessly combine with Mary Janes and a mini skirt, add a sweater and you’re all set.

Pleated Skirts

Purchase the most horrendous looking pleated or plaid skirt and make it the skirt of your dreams. Assemble your outfit with a pair of sick boots or loafers, a plain looking top and go overboard with the accessories. Stack the chunkiest pair of necklaces and hoops to complete the look.

Off the Shoulder Sweaters

Leave the cut neckline t-shirts in summer 2023 and invest in off the shoulder sweaters that have a flattering cut while keeping you warm and bundled up this season.