Casa Azuls classic churros.
A&E
Casa Azul a Sugar-Coated Fiesta
Whittaley Bowden, Senior Staff Writer • April 26, 2024

Grad Bash Tickets Are On Sale

The last day to purchase Grad Bash tickets is Thursday, Feb. 12
Hogwarts+at+Universal+Studios.+
Photo Cecilia Cheng
Hogwarts at Universal Studios.

Seniors look forward to Grad Bash every year; it is a highly anticipated once-in-a-lifetime event where students from Florida and other states come to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for a night. Robinson High School will be attending Grad Bash on Sunday, April 13 from 4 p.m. to 4 a.m.

Tickets will cost $125 per person. They are available on MyPaymentsPlus from Tuesday, Jan. 16 to Feb. 15. If financial help is needed, administration will work with students in need of help.

“Seniors should expect a really fun night at Universal and just a good time to spend with friends and to celebrate their efforts throughout senior year. The event will take place at Universal and Islands of Adventure after the park hours and [students will] get to experience the park at night time and just enjoy all of the cool rides there. For example, the Harry Potter lands and all the fun rides and attractions,” said Tara Kuklen SGA Senior Class President.

A limited number of tickets are available, so purchase your ticket as soon as possible. Permission slips also need to be filled out, notarized and returned to math teacher Renee Kowalik’s room (B-204).

Senior Saksham Sivaraman has already purchased his Grad Bash ticket and is looking forward to the trip.

“I think it [Grad Bash] is a great and fun experience and when life gives you this type of opportunity, you have to make lemonade,” Sivaraman said.